Body papilloma is quite common, but is it necessary to remove the body papilloma? In some cases, it is better to get rid of papilloma in the human body immediately by the cardinal method. But basically, they first used papilloma treatment on the body. It all depends on the specific situation, as well as the patient's desire to expect gradual recovery, or direct efforts to get rid of this manifestation as soon as possible. It should be noted that such desires are less common in men than in women.
What to do if you have papilloma? The first step is to go to the doctor. Even a small papilloma is a sign of the need to see a specialist.
This is due to the growth of what happens in general and what are the causes of the appearance of papilloma in the body. The main cause of papilloma is HPV. The virus enters the human body, stays there for a certain amount of time, and when good conditions are created in the body, the virus begins to develop actively. This is where papillomas come from.
In this case, the type of growth plays an important role. It is not so difficult to determine the type of papilloma, given its special features.
- Papilloma rata.Average papilloma on the foot. At the same time, flat papilloma causes severe pain and discomfort while walking. Do I need to remove this type of papilloma? Yes. Over time, they will cause more problems.
- Threaded.Papilloma photos can reveal the uniqueness of its appearance. Older and older people especially suffer from papilloma on the body like a thread. The appearance of papillomas is observed in the eyes, neck, groin and armpits.
- Concise.The cause of papilloma is the same - virus. Another name is vulgar. They appear more often on the hands and fingers. Common among children. This small growth gradually disappears and leaves no trace in many cases.
- Rata.Affects the face and hands, often causing inflammatory processes in the skin.
- Pointing.This is a condyloma, because the place where they are dislocated is the genitals. The most dangerous neoplasms.
- Red papilloma on the body.It happens often, but at the same time they are often ignored by someone. They are mistaken for birthmarks. They are usually harmless, but when they grow, you must see a doctor. Can spread throughout the body.
If you notice growth in children or adults, you must see a doctor. Which doctor treats papilloma is highly dependent on where they appear. Therefore, determine which doctor to contact, depending on the location of its growth. A large number of dermatologists. Although sometimes you need to see a urologist, gynecologist and even a dentist.
In fact, the causes of papillomas vary. The presence of the virus itself in the body is not enough for many papillomas to appear. It all depends on the general condition of your body and your immune system in particular. If the immune system is functioning properly, do not be afraid of growth. But you can be vulnerable to the influence of viruses for a number of reasons:
- Decreased immunity;
- You are experiencing severe stress or depression;
- smoking and drinking alcohol;
- Pain with infectious diseases such as influenza or ARVI;
- You are having problems with the digestive tract;
- Enjoy a sex life;
- You have been taking medication for side effects for a long time, etc.
But is growth on the body dangerous? Actually, yes. But why is papilloma dangerous? Let's try to find out.
Is papilloma contagious? Definitely. Infecting others is not at all difficult, which explains the widespread spread of the virus. A baby can get HPV while still in the womb or during childbirth. There are viral, domestic and sexual relationships. The infected person himself becomes a virus distributor. At the same time, he may not face the external manifestations of HPV due to the good work of the immune system.
Also, if there are many papillomas in the body, this can be a pretext for severe disorders, depression and complex development. Therefore, when a papilloma appears in the body, treatment is often done purely to restore a person’s appearance to a normal state.
Is papilloma on the body really dangerous? The main threat is the risk of getting cancer. Few people are unaware of this danger. While statistics deal with the rare cases of benign growth decline into malignant, you should not be tempted by fate.
Understanding the causes and treatment of growth, it is necessary to discuss the need to start a neoplasm competently. This means that you need to find the best method to get rid of neoplasms. The fight must be done properly, so as not to cause bigger problems.
Many people want growth. But his dream was not so bad as when the papilloma actually appeared. You can find out in your spare time what the neoplasm is dreaming of and what to expect if you dream of a papilloma on the body.
But the most important thing right now is treatment. For the treatment or removal of papilloma on the body, there are many methods and remedies.
It is important to understand for yourself that there is no cure for papilloma as a method to get rid of HPV completely from the body. Today, HPV cannot be cured. Therefore, efforts should be made to suppress the virus and eliminate its external manifestations in the form of growth. For this purpose, there are various medications for papilloma:
- Ointment for papilloma;
- Pills for papilloma.
How to deal with papilloma on the body? The first step is to see an expert. It is very important to see a doctor first if a child has HPV. The doctor will perform various necessary examinations and tests, draw appropriate conclusions and prescribe treatment.
The problem is that home treatment without examination may not yield results. There are many types of HPV virus, each with its own characteristics and weaknesses. You need to understand the subtype of the virus you are facing to choose the best treatment method for it.
All methods of papilloma removal and its treatment can be divided into several main categories.
- Medicine.How to get rid of papilloma using medication? To do this, the doctor prescribes special pills, ointments or other forms of medication. With their help, you will be able to get rid of papillomas at home. At the same time, there are local remedies used to treat growth, and there are ways aimed at normalizing the work of the whole body and boosting the immune system. Usually they are combined with each other.
- Folk remedies for papilloma.In fact, treatment with folk remedies gives excellent results with a competent approach to the problem. But again, it is better to talk to your doctor first and use folk recipes in addition to the main treatment. Even so, everyone should use antiviral and immunomodulatory drugs at all times while treating HPV. Soda, castor oil, potatoes or celandine are just a few of the folk remedies that can help get rid of growth.
- Surgical removal.Can papilloma be removed? In some cases, this is the best solution. Often, patients first remove the external manifestations of the virus, and in parallel with this, they improve the condition of the body through a healthy lifestyle, medications and other preventive measures. Photography cannot convey how much a person can experience growth psychologically. If you decide to discard it in the clinic, choose the safest and most effective method. This is the excision of radio and laser waves. The methods are expensive, but they fully allow it.
Growth formation is a signal from your body that it is getting weaker. You can increase immunity in a variety of ways, such as getting rid of neoplasms. But act efficiently, deliberately and make sure you consult an experienced doctor.