Need to get rid of papilloma, as it is not just a cosmetic defect - this is a benign (not always) benign tumor caused by HPV (BirusPapillomaChzpeople).
A papilloma grows, is injured during a hygienic procedure, or becomes inflamed. Growth can be localized in different parts of the body. Genitals, internal organs, nasal mucosa, etc. They can be single and multiple rashes. They often look like cauliflower.
They also vary in color - from transparent to dark brown.
There are many methods for dealing with papillomas and condyloma. In addition to its own growth, you need to fight the virus itself. Traditional medicine offers many recipes to get rid of growth, but its use independently is not recommended.
The main reason for the appearance of such formations is the defeat of the body by the papilloma virus. It is spread sexually and through everyday life
We can say that this is a disease. It affects people with weakened immunity, especially women.
So, they often suffer from papilloma during childbirth and after childbirth, when hormonal changes are suddenly recorded in the body. Such rashes on the epidermis occur more frequently after 30 years.
The cause of the papilloma virus has not been accurately identified, so there are many (sometimes mistaken) myths about this. Here are some to get rid of:
- Papillomais a clear symptom of old age.According to statistics, such growth occurs more frequently in people after 30-35 years. So it has nothing to do with aging. Those who are overweight are more prone to this - a favorable condition for papilloma created in fat folds due to sweat. Bumps on the dermis like this can be found in young people, even teenagers. In such cases, the cause is hereditary predisposition.
- Papilloma is difficult to confuse with something.This does not actually happen. It is difficult to make an accurate diagnosis, as birthmarks, warts, mollusks and other formations are often covered with such diseases. The most common type of papilloma is keratoma (also a benign tumor with a specific orientation on the body: armpits, neck, under the breast in women). Often, papillomas appear on the upper eyelid or groin.
It is better to get rid of papilloma in a specialized clinic, although there are many folk remedies that are proven to be used at home and allow you to solve the problem quickly.
It is strictly forbidden to tear it yourself, which is life threatening. In any case, you must first visit a dermatologist and undergo an examination to find out the nature of the neoplasm.
There are more than 100 types of HPV, of which at least 13 lead to cancer (also known as high-risk virus).
The HPV test is a study of biological material taken from a patient. Analysis shows positive results if pathogens are present in the body, or negative if there is no viral load.
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).This is a test that helps detect the presence of infection and detect virus concentrations.
- Daigen test.Acts using hybrid capture methods. It is based on the differentiation of papillomavirus according to the risk of oncology. Rarely used as a single test, commonly used in conjunction with other research methods.
- PAP test.Pap tests are similar to classical cytological examinations. This aims to detect atypical cells in the epithelium, which can be used to determine the presence of malignant processes in the body.
Which doctor to contact
The easiest and cheapest way is to contact the nearest KVD. Private clinics are more expensive.
Do not be afraid to see a doctor, let alone take something at the dispensary. Everything you need - you've got it. Although there is a possibility of hereditary hpv.
- If the wound on the skin in the intimate area, you should see a doctor -surgeonordermatovenerologist.
- If the lesion is located on the mucous membrane in the intimate area, you should see a doctor -gynecologistor a doctor -urologist.
Methods for removing papillomas
- Dissolution with salicylic acid.To avoid negative consequences, this can only be done by an expert.
- Surgical intervention.Lesions are cut with a scalpel.
- Laser.This is an alternative to surgery. The method is less traumatic, even in the case of removal of large neoplasms.
- Cryod Crash.Allows you to burn papillomas quickly and effectively using liquid nitrogen. The only drawback of this method is that it is impossible to calculate in depth the nitrogen penetration depth. Therefore, more than one procedure may be required. Also, there is no guarantee that the papilloma will not reappear.
- Electrocoagulation.The essence of this technique is the point action on the focus of the lesion with high frequency electrical impulses. This is indicated for the removal of papilloma on any part of the body, but is not recommended for the face (there is a high risk of scar formation).
If you need to remove some small papillomas and there are no medical contraindications, then you can use traditional medicine. Just see a doctor first.
Surgical removal is not enough to remove a papilloma. Drug therapy is needed to eliminate the cause of skin blemishes - the HPV virus.
This includes usage:
- antiviral immunostimulatory drugs;
- antiseptic, local cautery agent.
The dose and duration of treatment are determined by the doctor. Ignoring drug therapy is the reason that the removal of skin growth causes them to recur.
Folk methods to get rid of papilloma offer many recipe options, including:
- uses homemade gels and creams;
- compresses based on oils and rubber of medicinal plants;
- use of decoctions and infusions inside to strengthen the immune system;
- binds growth with threads, etc.
Many of these techniques are controversial, so you can use traditional medicine for papilloma only after consulting a doctor.
Practice shows that effective papilloma fight is possible with the natural remedy - celandine. The easiest way to use the plant is to lubricate the affected skin area with freshly squeezed juice from the stem. The procedure is repeated 1-2 times a day until the neoplasm turns black and disappears.
For those who do not have the opportunity to pluck plant stems, ready-made pharmaceutical products are suitable.
It is often used by HPV patients to get rid of cosmetic defects. The instructions say that the neoplasm should be steamed, lubricated with a cream on healthy skin, and a drop of medication should be applied to the affected area.Burning and blackening indicate that the healing process is effective.
The third way to use celandine to get rid of papillomas is to make homemade creams. Fresh plant stems are rolled in a meat grinder, then the juice is squeezed from them through a cheesecloth cloth and added to glycerin or baby cream in a ratio of 1: 4. With the resulting composition, the growth is lubricated 1-2 times a day for 3-4 weeks. Products must be stored in the refrigerator.
A simple and affordable recipe to get rid of papilloma is to use laundry soap. For the procedure, you must choose a product without flavors and additives.
It has a healing effect due to its strong antiseptic effect due to the following acid content:
To combat papillomatosis, you need to lubricate the affected area with soap daily for a month before bed. As a result of such therapy, the neoplasm will disappear.
To increase the effectiveness of this method, grated laundry soap and combined with water until a creamy consistency is formed.The resulting mass is heated to a temperature of 50 degrees and applied in a thick layer to the affected area.Cover the product with polyethylene. The compress lasts for 30 minutes, then the film is removed to dry the composition. It stays like this for a few hours. Prescriptions can be used for one week. If the accumulation is not lost during this period, alternative methods should be used.
Castor oil is known for its strong antimicrobial properties, the ability to stimulate metabolic processes. When used on neoplasms, it increases cell resistance to HPV, which can help get rid of growth.
Removal of papilloma with castor oil is done in two ways:
- apply 1-2 drops of oil to the affected area, rub it on the skin, repeat the procedure twice a day until the papilloma disappears.
- Oil-soaked wipe is applied to the affected area, repaired with a bandage, and left for 1-2 hours.
Practice shows that in the first case, the elimination of the accumulation occurs in 2-3 weeks, in the second, a normal 3-4 day procedure is enough. The disadvantage of a quick scheme is the high probability of an allergic reaction. Before using the product, it is recommended to test the possibility of individual intolerance.
Potassium permanganate is an antiseptic used to treat skin problems, one of which is papilloma in the human body. To prepare the healing composition, potassium permanganate is diluted in water until a saturated purple solution is obtained. Then apply in 2-3 drops to the affected area. Thanks to this therapy, the neoplasm turns black, fragments, and then disappears.
To increase the effectiveness of the recipe, you can use the following tips:
- remove the accumulation before using potassium permanganate;
- set up a new solution every time: it has maximum efficiency;
- Leave the product on the papilloma overnight.
Potassium permanganate is not used to remove growths on mucous membranes; Individual intolerance is contraindicated for its use. If the papilloma is surgically removed, during the recovery period, routine treatment of the wound with a weak solution of potassium permanganate is recommended.
Traditional healers provide a universal recipe for getting rid of skin growth, which is removed by tying it with thread.
This procedure is performed according to the following algorithm:
- neoplasms are moistened with antiseptics.
- Yarn is treated with alcohol.
- The yarn is tied as tightly as possible to healthy tissue.
- Sterile bandages are used on papillomas.
- The condition of the treated area is monitored daily to prevent inflammation.
- The thread lasts for 5-7 days, during which the neoplasm will turn black and fall off.
Doctors do not recommend using this method, at least because papillomas that appear on the body are only external manifestations of negative internal processes.
Attempts to bandage can cause inflammation of the neoplasm, and in some cases - change into a malignant tumor.
The answer to the question of how to deal with papilloma in the body can be given by the doctor after the PCR test. This study shows that the HPV virus is the cause of its growth.
An integrated approach is used to address this, including:
- take antiviral drugs;
- use of immunomodulators;
- vitamin therapy;
- surgery to remove a neoplasm.
Is removal effective without medication? No, because the growth produced can reappear if the patient's body is weakened by disease or other negative factors.
It is important to understand that it is strictly forbidden to remove the papilloma itself with a razor, scissors, thread and other improvisation methods. This can lead to infection, redness and other negative consequences.
This is a contactless method to affect skin neoplasms. The bottom line lies in the fact that high-frequency radio waves destroy pathological tissue, as papillomas disappear without leaving scars or scars.
Radio wave surgery is not used for women during pregnancy, during menstruation, for patients with cancer, chronic diseases in remission, diabetes mellitus.
Removal procedure includes the following steps:
- the patient is in a chair.
- Exposure sites are treated with antiseptic.
- Local anesthesia is provided at the patient's request.
- Doctors act on neoplasms with special devices that produce radio waves.
- Small wounds are still present at the site of exposure, which is treated with antiseptic.
No bleeding, the only drawback of this method is the pain. After papilloma removal, bandages are not required, exposure to moisture is not prohibited, enough to rule out a long bathing procedure and the use of wipes.
Avoid direct sunlight, do not apply cosmetics on wounds.
An important feature of radiosurgery is the ability to use it in areas where it is difficult to access laser or electro-surgical units (labia, cervix).
Laser papilloma removal is a process of vaporization using laser beams. The neoplasm has a thin stem, so it is easily destroyed. This procedure takes a few minutes, in some cases it takes several sessions. Anesthesia is performed at the patient's request.
Laser removal of papilloma on the body has the following advantages:
- minimum risk of side effects;
- lack of scars and scars;
- without pain;
- low risk of recurrence of papilloma at site removed;
- short recovery period.
Indications for laser destruction include papilloma growth, its location in areas of the skin where there is a high probability of injury, pain, cosmetic defects.
This procedure is not performed if there are any of the following contraindications:
- tan recently;
- oncological diseases;
- diabetes mellitus.
Removal procedure takes 5-7 minutes. Thanks to the ability to adjust the intensity of the laser beam and the pulse duration, the possibility of “touching” healthy skin areas is excluded. After surgery, crusts form on the treated area, which falls off after 1-2 weeks, without scars or scars.There is no blood loss, because the laser closes the blood vessels.
Postoperative treatment after laser treatment involves the use of ointments that accelerate healing for the first 2-3 days. Patients are advised to refrain from sunburn, bathing, sauna, and avoid hypothermia for 1-2 weeks.
This is a method of removing papillomas, which involves the exposure of areas of skin exposed to electric current waves of different frequencies and intensities. The second name is skin moksibusi, because under the influence of thermal energy, the benign neoplasm heats up and falls. It is believed that this method of dealing with growth is an approximate alternative to laser freezing.
The benefits of electrocautery include:
- the ability to get rid of growth in one session;
- simplicity and security of procedures;
- ability to use material released for further research (helps identify what causes growth: papillomavirus or other factors);
- accuracy, direction of electrical current exposure;
- full visual control of the procedure;
- relatively low cost.
Deficiencies in producing a large electric current include the possibility of recurrence, pain and a long wound healing period (up to 10 days). Scars or age spots may appear.
This procedure is not performed for individuals with individual intolerance to electric current, reduced blood clotting, patients suffering from acute illness or chronic disease in the acute phase.
Growth is released under local anesthesia.The patient sits comfortably in a chair, the doctor selects the necessary electrocoagulator nozzle, acting on the neoplasm. The blood vessels are closed, so there is no bleeding. The crust appears on the treated area, which disappears after 7-10 days. Session duration is from a few seconds to 20 minutes.
After removing the papilloma by electric shock, the patient should not wet the treated area for one week. Wound healing and antiseptic agents are applied to the skin.
You need to refrain from tanning, going to the bath, swimming pool.
This is a treatment for papilloma with ultra low temperature liquid nitrogen. Its effect on pathological tissues leads to their clotting, after which the neoplasm disappears.
The resulting removal effect depends on two factors:
- individual susceptibility to liquid nitrogen action;
- professionalism of cosmetologists.
Nitrogen to remove accumulation is applied in two ways:
- using an applicator;
- with a special device - cryodestructor.
The choice of technique is determined by the case characteristics and clinical equipment of the clinic. The average duration of the procedure is about 2 minutes. It is performed without anesthesia, the appearance of discomfort is possible: cold, tingling, slight burning. Bleeding does not occur because low temperatures block the blood vessels.
Cryotherapy is not used for individuals with individual flu intolerance, patients with oncological diseases, and inflammatory processes in the body.
After being removed with nitrogen, the papilloma hardens and turns white, then scabies forms, which disappear after 2-4 weeks. For seven days after the procedure, patients are advised to exclude contact of the treated skin area with water, to prevent sunburn, and to use cosmetics to cover blemishes.
There is an opinion that papillomas are not "harmful" to humans, they are simply a cosmetic defect. Medical practice proves otherwise: their presence is a consequence of HPV infection, and lack of treatment can lead to serious consequences, one of the most dramatic being the development of malignant tumors. That is why doctors recommend the removal of neoplasms by complex methods, including surgery and medication.
To minimize the risk of contracting HPV, the following expert recommendations should be followed:
- do not walk barefoot in hot and humid places (sauna, swimming pool, shared bath): this location is the best habitat for viruses and bacteria.
- Use a condom during sexual intercourse (it reduces the chances of infection and HPV infection by 70%), avoid unintentional intimate intercourse.
- Note the beauty salon options, avoid places where infertility is considered "slipshod".
- Do not use hygiene items (toothbrushes, wipes, hairbrushes, etc. ) and clothing of people infected with the HPV virus.
- Treat colds on time that cause decreased immunity.
- It is very important to coordinate the use of hormonal contraceptives with a doctor: it can cause hormonal imbalances.
Preventing HPV infection will help maintain a healthy lifestyle, including getting rid of bad habits, exercising moderately, walking in the fresh air, ensuring adequate amounts of vitamins and minerals in the diet, and following personal hygiene rules.
Everyone decides which method of papilloma to choose. You just have to remember that this is a signal about a disorder in the body.
Therefore, you must see a doctor first and undergo a medical examination. However, viral etiological diseases require treatment from within.