If moles adorn a woman, then papilloma is certainly not the most pleasant, but quite dangerous. How to get rid of papilloma on the body, is it necessary to remove it, and what do they usually represent? Let's think.
What causes papilloma in the body
A small brown growth on the skin, shaped like a droplet or papilla, and from a distance it looks like a mole - this is a papilloma, usually measuring from 2 to 10 mm. Naturally, it is a benign tumor that has developed from squamous epithelium. And there is already a word "tumor" to be warned. And for good reason!
The cause of the appearance of papilloma in the human body
The appearance of such formations in the human body is caused by a special virus, a very common "guest" in society - the human papillomavirus (or abbreviation - HPV). How is papillomavirus transmitted? To be the unintentional carrier of this virus, you do not have to do anything harmful - you just have to be born of an infected mother or visit public places such as saunas, swimming pools, baths, where the virus easily enters the body through small skin lesions(scratches, open acne, etc. )). It may also be infected by touching human carriers. But perhaps the most common cause of infection is sexual intercourse.
Carriers of HPV are up to 2/3 of the world's population! Moreover, the virus is incurable, or, at the very least, no cure has been found so far. The virus does not enter the bloodstream, and the deep layers of the skin serve as its habitat; HPV is localized in cells. When the virus "matures", the virus infects the infected epithelium, appearing on the surface. As a rule, it does not penetrate DNA, so it is a benign tumor. But sometimes the virus can still be integrated into DNA, so we are talking about oncology.
For a while, the virus (or herpes, as it is often called) sleeps on the host's body, waiting for the immune system to weaken its defenses, and make itself felt.
Human papillomavirus: symptoms
How do they show themselves? Depending on the localization, each type of papilloma is differentiated, and their symptoms. In general, there are about 600 types of tension from this small "cosmetic body deficiency". The main ones are:
- Moderate papilloma (vulgar warts) - affects mainly the skin of the fingers and palms, feet. They are often called thorns. More often disturbed by adolescents and children.
- Flat papilloma - usually localized on the face and skin, especially adolescents. Acne looks visible.
- Genital warts - rice-shaped growths that affect the skin of the genitals or the area around the anus. Anogenital papilloma in most cases occurs in people under the age of 35, as a rule, among those who have started an early sex life, often change partners or prefer to have unprotected anal sex.
- Like threads - in fact, they are often referred to as papillomas (or moles on the feet - in normal people), and not the spine or warts. Neck, groin, armpits, face (even eyelids) - it is difficult to predict the place of appearance of the selected papilloma. Such growths appear in adults, and can cause a lot of discomfort.
- There are also internal papillomas that affect the larynx, trachea, oral and oral cavities, urethra, and others. External symptoms often do not manifest themselves in any way, growth can only be detected during examination and ultrasound.
Do not believe the Internet call to buy miracles - medicines against parasites, in the process of papilloma disappear! HPV and helminths alike have nothing to do with each other! Only a seriously compromised immune system can provoke the release of growths on the skin. Parasites and viruses are different phenomena!
Mole or papilloma? How to differentiate
The main difference from the others is the original source. If the papilloma is a viral manifestation (HPV), then the mole is an accumulation of pigment under the skin. Papilloma - acquired. And moles are congenital, often their location is genetically transmitted: if the parent has one, for example, on the lips, the same thing can appear on the child, hard to touch and not convex, or slightly convex, and the papilloma is loose, soft.
What happens if papillomas and birthmarks are torn? Both will bleed, but the mole will recover after a few seconds, by the way, it is also a benign neoplasm, and is quite capable of being reborn into a papilloma (with frequent mechanical damage, for example, or with increased HPV against a background of decreased immunity), and papilloma is not possible.
Papilloma on TV photo
How to treat human papillomavirus virus
HPV cannot be cured, but the virus can be silenced by increasing the body's immune defenses to the right level. Doctors only fight the consequences of HPV. General therapy is prescribed, for example, with localization of the papilloma in the anogenital region. Immunomodulators and drugs with a spectrum of antiviral action are the main means of combating the effects of the virus. The external manifestations of HPV - papilloma - can be removed with surgery, cosmetics, or traditional medicine.
Human papillomavirus in women - treatment
If a woman is diagnosed with HPV, this can explain many of her health problems. Thus, human papillomavirus in women in gynecology is a serious threat to the development of cervical cancer. Vaccines have been developed that are already used in adolescent girls and young women. However, it has not been proven that he actually saved himself from oncology, and the consequences of his actions may not be known how and when. According to rumors, the vaccine has just been tested, and the girls are guinea pigs from foreign pharmacists.
HPV is often the cause of miscarriage, regular miscarriage or infertility. Externally, human papillomavirus in women has the most common symptoms - neoplasms on the skin, as well as herpes - so common for flu on the lips, but laboratory tests of blood samples help determine the presence of the virus accurately.
Aesthetic discomfort alone is the most common reason women want to be cured of cosmetic imperfections. Which doctor should I go to to get a papilloma? To a dermatovenerologist or cosmetic surgeon. But if the neoplasm is of poor quality, only an oncologist can help.
Human papillomavirus in men: treatment
HPV also causes a lot of problems for men. Perhaps the most serious is papilloma in the bladder and ureter. The pain may be irritating when visiting the toilet "on a small scale", and blood appears in the urine. In this case, the formation is able to affect the epidermis of the penis, which makes sexual intercourse painful, and visually, this is not the most pleasant sight. How to treat papilloma in an intimate place, will tell the urologist, who should visit if they are found in the penis. In other cases, a dermatovenerologist will help.
Removal of papilloma at home
Do I need to remove a papilloma on my body? Yes, sometimes it is necessary. Sometimes this growth seriously damages the lives of their hosts. For example, the formation on the eyelids can cause blurred vision, and warts on the tongue can make food painful and cause discomfort when speaking. There are several ways to treat papilloma on the body.
You can remove the stack by:
- laser - the procedure is performed under local anesthesia and lasts about half a minute for each papilloma;
- radio waves - special devices have a better effect on the whole body, but overcoming papilloma is no worse than laser;
- liquid nitrogen - its formation freezes and disappears, but its method is not suitable for manipulation on the face or with sensitive skin;
- Surgical scalp is a rather painful and outdated method.
You can also get rid of papilloma at home, especially since pharmaceutical products make it easier. It is not difficult to find a drug for formation in pharmacies, the price is suitable for any wallet, the choice is very wide. You can choose a good medicine to get rid of papilloma in a pharmacy by trusting the advertiser's ad or advice. A papilloma pencil is unfairly forgotten, reviews of this tool confirm its effectiveness, and its price is symbolic. Silver nitrate in the composition of this product helps not only get rid of the papilloma itself, but also has a local antibacterial effect and reduces the risk of allergic manifestations.
A little miracle. . .
How do I get rid of papilloma at home if no tools are available at all? Magic will help! At the very least, they say that if you believe in the greatness of the word, then it will definitely help. It is necessary to read the conspiracy of papilloma in the coming months. In the middle of the night, go out to the yard, touch the affected part of the body with red thread with a knot according to the number of formations and whispers:
My youngest month!
Take all my warts with you!
The thread must then be buried in the ground. When the threads rot, the warts will disappear.
Treatment of papilloma with folk remedies is very common, the most effective of which is explained below.
- Castor oil for papilloma. Reviews state that it is very effective. For treatment, you need castor oil and patience, as this medicine will not work quickly with this medicine to get rid of papilloma at home - this course takes about a month. Heated oil (one drop - two) is gently rubbed into the problem area, massaging movements for at least 7 minutes from 3 to 5 times a day during the day. You can accelerate the effect of the oil if you apply it to the cotton, apply on the growth and cover with plaster for 3-4 days.
- Tea tree oil for papilloma is another good remedy for unpleasant growth. The oil is applied to a cotton or gauze liner, applied to the formation and fixed with plaster. "Compress" is changed up to 3 times a day. A week later, the papilloma dropped. With the help of tea tree oil, you can quickly get rid of papillomas at home in the intimate areas of the body - the oil has antibacterial effects and does not cause irritation. In addition to tea tree oil, externally you can use thuja, lavender, lemon oil, they are applied drop by drop 2-3 times a day for a month.
- Papilloma laundry soap, reviews guarantee - this tool is cheap, but can solve the problem. It contains a lot of sodium and potassium salts, which are harmful to warts. You need to run a soap application every day - at night for a month. A dense layer of soap is placed on the affected area and fixed with a plaster or bandage.
- Yarn or hair from papilloma. If you wrap the growth at the base with a thread or hair, it will lose its blood supply and die in a few days.
- Garlic is a very effective remedy for treating papilloma with folk remedies. Cut some garlic cloves and mix with baby cream. 25-30 bedtime applications - nothing left of additions. You can do a little differently. Crush the cloves, mix the gruel with the flour, make a small flat cake. Apply for 3-4 hours, then rinse. So to be treated for 1 month.
- Alcohol - acetylsalicylic mixture. You need to take 50 ml of alcohol and 2 g of salicylic ester acetic acid, 3 drops of iodine and 1 g of boric acid. All this is mixed and stored in the refrigerator. Apply daily, lubricating growth.
- How to get rid of papilloma on the body? Traditional medicine advises to take 100-200 ml of potato juice 30 minutes before meals. The most effective juice is made from red potatoes, it must be prepared fresh and eaten for at least 2-3 months. It is better to do this at the beginning of the potato harvest, and this is the beginning of summer and autumn. Papillomas will disappear quickly. Along with potato juice, it is very good to drink choleretic herbs (wormwood, elecampane, immortelle, nettle, St. John's wort, dandelion, banana - 1 tablespoon of the ingredient in a glass of boiling water). Divide this portion into a day, drink 3 - 4 doses with juice. Choleretic herbs will help the liver, which serves as a filter in the body. If the virus has entered the body, then the immune system helps to "catch it", the virus will be stored in the liver and removed. All of these processes involve bile. Course of juice intake with herbs from 10 to 15 procedures, rest a month, then other choleretic ingredients are connected to the juice. The effect will be better if the infusion for use is heated to 40 degrees.
- Celandine against papilloma is the most well-known drug. This plant is no stranger to everyone since childhood, it also helps fight warts. Celandine to get rid of papilloma requires patience, its own treatment is easy. The growth is lubricated with torn leaf juice, after a few minutes they touch the papilloma with a new sheet. So in one procedure do 3-4 times, several sessions a day. The course lasts for 2-3 consecutive days, its own growth slows down.
- From the color of celandine in the morning and evening, you can make an application. It must be cooked like this: put 3 tablespoons in half a glass of vodka. celandine fresh ingredients, add cold boiled water to the top, pour into jars, close tightly, send to the refrigerator for 5 days (shake occasionally). Next - strain, soak a piece of cotton wool, apply to the affected area. Cover the top with plastic wrap, tighten with adhesive, rinse with cold water after 15 minutes, and after drying, smooth with baby cream. After a month, the skin is completely cleansed.
- Dandelion juice or buttercup can be used (it is poisonous! ). Or cut Kalanchoe leaves, lubricate the problem area for 10 consecutive days, 2-3 times.
- The proven remedy is fresh chicken egg whites. Soak a cotton ball in it, lubricate the sore spots up to 6 times a day. After 7 days, the formation will start to dry, after a few weeks it will disappear completely.
- Cut 3 unpeeled walnuts, mix with 1 tbsp. kerosene. The mass must be as consistent as sour cream. Apply before bed in a thick layer on the affected area, cover with foil, fix with plaster, lift after 30 minutes. Not a very good smell, but it all disappeared after a week.
There are many ways to get rid of papilloma, but it is better to prevent HPV infection than to eradicate the external manifestations of the disease afterwards. Remember that the cause of the disease lies in the body. It is important not to confuse other dangerous skin lesions with it. Sometimes it is advisable to leave it alone, do not touch it. In some cases, they diminish, and eventually disappear on their own.
If, however, HPV does not overtake you, you should not panic - this is not a shameful disease, it is not dangerous to life, and you can fight it easily if you maintain immunity, adhere to a healthy lifestyle and enrich your diet with vitamins.